Phonak are a very large hearing aid manufacturer based in Switzerland and have been established since 1947. They have always been at the forefront with leading technology in hearing devices.
Phonak is excited to be introducing the new Marvel, a new device range which is taking hearing solutions to the next level of clear, rich sound, recharge-ability, unparalleled connectivity and more!
This new device is setting the benchmark for what a hearing experience should be. This clever cookie of a hearing aid adapts to all listening situations, whether you are in a car, restaurant, listening to music or attending a lecture. It does this completely automatically and with super clear sound.
Marvel also is the first ‘Made for All Phones’ technology meaning you can stream phone and music signals from iPhone and any Android phone without needing something hanging around your neck. You can even answer your phone on your hearing aid as the microphone on the aid actually picks up your voice for the phone. This means you can have a whole phone conversation from the kitchen, even if your phone is in the bedroom!
This aid really is a marvel, with features such as:
- Autosense 3.0, adapts to both acoustic environments and streamed signals.
- Excellent performance in noise with better speech understanding and less listening effort.
- Universal Bluetooth support allowing you to directly connect your IOS and Android phones, laptops and TVs. As well as hands-free phone calls and media streaming.
- New receivers, domes, custom ear pieces and accessories.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that are engineered to last 5 years and comes with the new mini charger case and easy-to-use charging options. This means that you will enjoy a full day of hearing including streaming, with no need to change any batteries or worry about running out.
- A wide range of new and improved Smart Apps that allow remote control functionality and real-time remote support adjustments.