What does this entitle me to?

We are very proud that our business is fully accredited with the Australian Commonwealth Government Office of Hearing Services.

This means we can give you our high quality care and personalized service free of charge.

Pensioners and DVA clients can be part of the Government Hearing Services program.

This is a fantastic program where you never pay for any appointments – whether it is hearing tests, fitting of hearing aids or any follow up appointments. The government voucher also contributes to an annual maintenance fee which means all batteries and services are subsidized.

Am I eligible for these free services?

You are eligible to apply if you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident and 25 years or older and you have one of the following cards:

  • Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) – blue card
  • Centrelink Sickness Allowance
  • DVA Pensioner Concession Card
  • White Health Repatriation Card (for hearing loss)
  • Gold Health Repatriation Card
  • Are a member of the Australian Defence Forces
  • Part of the Disability Care Australia program

You can also apply for a Hearing Services Voucher if you are:

  • a Partner (including married, de-facto or same sex partner) of an eligible person (not including a member of the Australian Defence Force)
  • a Dependant child of an eligible person (not including a member of the Australian Defence Force) who is 21 or over and under 25 years and who is undertaking full time study

How do I get a voucher?

It is very easy to register for these services. All you need to do is complete a Voucher Application form. These application forms are available at our clinics in Norwood, Unley and Salisbury, or simply give us a call on 8331 8047 and we can post one to you. Alternatively you can also download one from our website by clicking here: Application for Hearing Services Voucher

Once you have received or printed the form you will need to fill in your details in Part A. Part B must be completed by your Doctor. After the application is complete, just send it in to us at our Norwood, Unley or Salisbury Clinics and we will organise everything from there.

In Summary:
1. Print the form
2. Fill it in
3. Doctor to sign the form
4. Post in to us…as easy as that.

If you would like to visit the Office of Hearing Services website please click here: Office of Hearing Services. Alternatively the Office of Hearing Services can also be contacted by calling 1800 500 726 or for TTY 1800 500 496.